The following was checked in the course of the audit:
1. production of luminaires, including the quality acceptance of the finished products;
2. provision of production with high-quality raw materials, materials, and component items;
3. construction of the luminaires;
4. performance of the internal QMS audits;
5. analysis of the efficiency of the QMS on behalf of the management.
The representative of TÜV SÜD remarked on the high level of professional training in QMS of managers and specialists of the relevant branches of AtomSvet.
According to the results of the audit by the certification centre, it was decided that AtomSvet’s QMS meets the requirements of standard ISO 9001 and, consequently, the validity of the issued certificate has been verified.
AtomSvet is a manufacturer and developer of LED lighting fixtures and automated lighting control systems. AtomSvet Company is the exclusive Russian producer of LED luminaires whose products comply with the requirements of CE (Conformité Européenne) and GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit) (certifying agency — “TÜV SÜD”).
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/REizsZ