The 2014 event will be organized by Messe Frankfurt for about 2,000 exhibitors. Among the displays, there will be numerous items that are widely used in interior design, architecture, construction, which will also be most interesting to people engaged in trading and industrial activities.
Simultaneously with the Light+Building exhibition, Building Performance Congress will take place, which will give an opportunity for representatives from around the world to review possibilities for illumination and construction technologies, for computer-based systems used in the construction industry, and for the development of smart construction units.
AtomSvet is a Russian company engaged in LED production, which will display its developments in lighting solutions:
• Industrial LED luminaires, which includes lightning equipment used in difficult conditions of dirty and damp environments, as well as warehouse lighting: AtomSvet® and AtomSvet® Meccano
• Interior LED luminaires, which includes lightning equipment used in anterooms, hallways and other dwelling and non-dwelling premises: AtomSvet® Utility
• Low-voltage lighting fixtures: AtomSvet® LV, AtomSvet®X-Proof (Plant Ex LV)
• Explosion-proof lights (pits, shafts, mining plants, etc.): AtomSvet® X-Proof
• Public outdoor LED lighting: AtomSvet® Street
• Architectural lighting: AtomSvet® Color RGB
• Greenhouse LED lighting: AtomSvet® BIO
AtomSvet is one of the top Russian producers of LED luminaires. Their lighting fixtures are proven to have a series of advantages over standard bulbs and other light options available today. At the Light+Building 2014 event, AtomSvet will be happy to see everyone at their display stand B.20 in hall 6.2. All guests will be able to consult AtomSvet technical assistants and LED lightning experts.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1ezSAIo