LED Ceiling Lamp characteristics:
• LCL230R-AC drastically reduces energy consumption compared to incandescent or CFL lamp
• LCL230R-AC provides a large luminous flux of at least 1400 lumens, while its consumption is only 16 W
• This lamp (light fixture) has a real lifespan of over 60,000 hours
• LCL230R-AC is especially suitable for extended number of power cycles and therefore suitable for staircase and hallway lighting
• It is suitable for flush mounting to plasterboard and suspended ceilings or alternatively can be surface mounted using the bracket supplied
• The lamp has a very pleasant white light suitable for domestic dwellings and residential market, with colour temperatures available from warm white 2700 K to neutral white 4000 K depending on the application
• LCL230R-AC lamp reduces maintenance costs in buildings due to the high reliability and long life
• This lamp has outstanding thermal management due to the large surface cooler that allows the low LED junction temperature
• LCL230R-AC lamp is thermally protected, which means that at higher ambient temperatures reduce the intensity of light and prevent overheating of the LED and shorten lifespan.
The incoming AC LED technology has enabled that this lamp has a minimum of components and having no electronic parts that are susceptible to aging. Additionally this lamp can endure millions of power cycles and has a very long life. Flush Mount Ceiling Lamp is low energy alternative to incandescent and Compact Fluorescent bulb. It is designed for hallway, staircase, bathroom, lounge or any other area that needs pleasant and high efficiency lighting.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1uBtANw