Subjects that are touched on length of the whole seminar are:
• Electronic lighting designs and solution proposal for Human Centric Lighting
• Epitaxy processes
• Lifetime and reliability considerations
• Nanostructure LEDs
• Optics design
• Phosphors and White LED Packaging
• Practical Lighting Design with LEDs
• Thermal analyses of LED Systems
• Zhaga Lighting Standards
The seminar which is supported by Luger Research / LED professional, will be held at the Hotel NH Munich-Dornach located in Einsteinring 20, 85609 Aschheim, Germany. No fee is charged for participation in the Seminar. We can organize your accommodation in the NH Hotel Munich-Dornach or a hotel nearby, for additional information please contact email@example.com.
Please note that spaces are limited and are subject to availability therefore we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
To see a more detailed program and to attend the seminar, please visit the EBV Lighting Academy Webpage.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1MNzlvX