• Adjustable air output and vacuum with digital display
• Air input tolerance can be set for consistent pressure
• Can be locked to keep programs from being modified
• Alarm can be set for when material life has ended
• Auto purge to prevent premature curing of material
• Alarm can be set for pressure and vacuum fluctuation
• Dispense counter for tracking completed dispense cycles
• Calibration for both pressure and vacuum
• IO connection for easy integration with manufacturing lines
• Multiple dispensing modes for easy use in many applications
• Purge Mode – Dispenses for as long as activated
• Teach Mode – Allows the user to record a dispense time
• Timed Mode – Dispenses at a fixed time interval
• Time+ Mode – Allows operator to add time to a shot after a set amount of cycles
• INT Mode – Allows the user to stop a programmed dispense time early if needed
The DC100 is an advancement in dispensing technology that not only allows the user more control over their dispensing applications, but also brings more functionality to the desktop dispenser. Alarms can be set to notify the user when material life has ended or fluctuations in dispensing pressure have occurred. An auto purge function prevents premature curing of the material when the dispenser is not in operation. Air output and vacuum are now digitally displayed and can be set with tolerances to give a more precise dispense.
The programming incorporates an easy to use system that saves up to 10 programs and provides 5 different dispensing modes. An I/O connection makes integration into pre-existing manufacturing lines easy and simple. Lockable programs allow the operator to use the DC100 without fear of mistakenly modifying programs.
With these new features the DC100 may be the most cost effective programmable dispenser on the market.
Please visit Fisnar at www.fisnar.com for additional information.
About Fisnar Inc:
Fisnar is a world leader in fluid dispensing and dispensing automation, manufacturing automated dispensers, valves, industrial robots, peristaltic pumps, metering and mixing systems for two-part fluids, hot melt systems, syringes and consumables including needles, barrels and tips.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1Cxi1so