• Integrate multi goniophotometers in 1 facility
• Super high stray light rejection performance
• Extremely wide dynamic range(100 times wider)
• High speed measurement for spatial photometry and spectral measurement
• Meet the requirements of CIE S025, EN13032-1, CIE70, CIE84, CIE121 and IESNA LM-79,etc.
• USA, Germany and China Patent Issued
• Widely applied in NVLAP accredited labs
• Photometric parameters test: Luminous intensity distribution curve, luminous intensity data, efficient light beam angle, isocandela diagram, isolux diagram, total luminous flux, zonal luminous flux, luminaires efficiency, utilization coefficient, maximum ratio of space to height, luminaire budgetary diagram, luminance limitation curves, glare grade etc.
• The averaged and non-uniformity of colorimetric quantities and luminance can be obtained
• Electrical quantities: voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, harmonics, etc.
GO-R5000 is widely applied for the measurement of luminous intensity distribution, total luminous flux, non-uniformity of luminance & colorimetric quantities and other photometric & colorimetric parameters of various type of luminaires and lamps, including street lights, indoor lights, flood lights, auto lights, signal lights, LEDs, halogen lamps, fluorescent lamps, HIDs etc. The test file can be export in GOS, CIE, CEN, IES, TM14, LDT, EUT format etc.
Everfine (Stock Code: 300306) is the stock market listed company in LED & lighting measurement instrument. She is located in Binjiang National Hi-Tech Zone, Hangzhou, China, the so called Heaven Silicon Valley. Everfine is a National Certificated High-tech Enterprise, Supportive Member of the CIE, ISO9001 Registered Firm, Government Certificated Software Enterprise & Software Product Enterprise, and owns a Province Level High-tech R&D Center, and NVLAP accredited Lab and CNAS accredited Lab.
Everfine has undertaken projects of National 863 programs and local government Key Science & Technology Programs for many times. Everfine owns more than 30 Innovation patents, including Germany, US ones. Meanwhile, Everfine is active in the standardization work of the CIE, IEC and domestic of China
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1VrXJgn