• Challenge the limitation of goniophotometry
• USA, Germany and China Patent Issued
• Multi goniophotometers in 1 facility by the multi detectors, it can realize near-field, quasi-far-field (optional) and far-field measurement as well as spatial luminance (optional) and colorimetric quantities measurement (optional)
• National High-Tech program (863 Program) Research Achievement
• Fully meets the standard requirements of EN13032-1, CIE70, CIE84, CIE121 and IESNA LM-79
• Widely applied in NVLAP accredited labs
• Photometric Parameters: Luminous intensity curve, luminous intensity data, efficient light beam angle, isocandela diagram, isolux diagram, total luminous flux, zonal luminous flux, luminaires efficiency, utilization coefficient, maximum ratio of space to height, luminaire budgetary diagram, luminance limitation curves, glare grade etc.
• The averaged and non-uniformity of colorimetric quantities and luminance can be obtained.
• Electrical quantities: voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, harmonics, etc;
light measurement, LED Test, Everfine, goniophotometer, LM-79, EN13032, LED test, IES file, LDT file, NVLAP. Luminous intensity
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1rt1zUc