• Two Versions:
• ILT950: 250-1050 nm
• ILT950UV: 200-450 nm
• NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
• ILT950 Applications include: •Characterization of solar simulation
• Accelerated weathering
• Photostability testing
• UV curing systems
• Photobiology and photochemistry
• LED illumination and color analysis
The ILT950 is equally at home on the production floor as well as the laboratory combining high performance, accuracy, ease of use, and a wide array of features all in a rugged, compact, portable design.
The excellent performance of the ILT950 has been improved even further with the addition of a new machined optical bench for reduced stray light and improved thermal stability for 2014.
The new higher pixel SONY CCD array is upgraded for improved performance including nearly 50% more sensitivity over the entire spectral region, and higher S/N ratio increased from 200:1 to 300:1 with larger quantum well depth. This combined with the new software features included in our powerful SpectriLight III, makes the ILT950 a top performer in the CCD array spectrometers available on the market.
Interested in the ILT950 Spectroradiometer and want to know if it will work for your application? Please tell our applications engineers more about your application – click to fill out our detailed Spectroradiometer Inquiry Form
To make ordering easy, ILT offers pre-configured complete measurement systems which include everything you will need to take accurate, calibrated light measurements:
• ILT950 Remote Optic Irradiance System includes the ILT950 spectrometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long fiber optic, W2 wide eye diffuser, single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectriLight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with W diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
• ILT950CR Clean room “NO UV” verification system includes the ILT950 spectrometer, WD direct mount diffuser, Short pass 500 nm filter, Dual source calibration from 250-500 nm, SpectriLight III software and carrying case. Used to verify the UV blocking filters use in clean room environments..
• ILT950RAA Colorimetry/Right Angle irradiance system includes the ILT950 spectrometer, SC600 600 um fiber optic light guide with RAA4 right angle diffuser, Single source calibration from 250-1050 nm, SpectriLight III software and carrying case. With the new enhances colorimetry features such as Metamerism calculation this is an excellent configuration designed for testing lamp output in light booths used in the graphic arts industry. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with RAA4 diffuser and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
• ILT950P Power/Flux Measurement System includes the ILT950 spectrometer, FFOSMA2UV1000 2 meter long armored fiber optic, INS125 5” integrating sphere, Single source calibration in Watts/Lumens from 250-1050 nm, SpectriLight III software, Tripod and carrying case. For total flux measurements of LED’s and many other types of miniature lamps. (For UV use: ILT950UV version with INS125 integrating sphere and dual source cal 200-450 nm)
• ILT950R Luminance/radiance Measurement System includes the ILT950 spectrometer, FF0600SC 600 micron 1 meter long fiber optic, R3 Spot luminance optic, A706 light source, Single source calibration for radiance/lumiance from 250-1050 nm, SpectriLight III software, Tripod and carrying case. (Not recommended for dual source cal/UV measurements)
The new spectroradiometers come with ILTs SpectriLight™ control and analysis software.
ILTs SpectriLight™ III is a LabView™ based software package for Windows that allows acquisition of spectral and color data. Analysis of the data is calculated instantly within the same program – no exporting required.
SpectriLight™ III provides easy setting of all operating controls of the ILT950 spectrometer with an integrated data analysis package making your spectral analysis fast and simple. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and toolbars. Absolute Irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
via LED-professional http://www.led-professional.com/products/led-production-test-equipment/ilt-introduces-new-ilt950-ilt950uv-portable-spectroradiometer-systems