Joint Venture to Set Up LED Manufacturing Facility in Qatar

Qatar Intermediate Industries Company (Alwaseeta) has signed a joint venture
agreement with Qatar Korea LED Consortium (QKLC) to establish an LED lighting
systemsÂ’ manufacturing facility in Qatar. A Qatar Petroleum subsidiary,
Alwaseeta will hold a 75% stake in joint venture, while the remaining 25% will
be held by QKLC. The 60,000 sq m factory …

Category: ledcompoptics

via Solid State Lighting Net: http://ift.tt/1fXrQ7Q

Leave a Reply

Or

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>