• 180-295 VAC input
• Constant Current (C.C.) output
• Built-in active PFC function
• High efficiency up to 92%
• Working temperature: -40~+70°C
• Protections: Short circuit / Over current / Over voltage / Over temperature
• Comply with harmonic current limit per EN61000-3-2 Class C (≧50% load)
• Meet 6kV surge immunity level (EN61000-4-5)
• Approvals: UL / CUL / ENEC / CB / CE
• Type “HL” for use in class I, Division 2 hazardous (Classified) location luminaires
• Metal case, dimension ( L x W x H ): 280 x 144 x 48.5 mm
• 5 years warranty
The ELG family comprises the wattage from 75 W through 240 W. All of the models operate for the input range 180-295VAC. ELG-150-C is the first series that is announced – a 150 W power supply with constant current and high voltage output. This series adopts a fanless design; with the high working efficiency greater than 91%, it can work between the ambient temperature -40~+70°C under free air convection. ELG-150-C offers multiple function options, dimming functions and IP protection levels that can perfectly satisfy the design flexibility for lighting fixture designers (please refer to the table under Order Information.).
ELG-150-C fits all kinds of LED luminaire applications, such as LED street lighting, LED harbor lighting, LED bay lighting, LED greenhouse lighting, etc. It is expected to be an extremely popular power supply product once launched into the market.
About Mean Well:
Established in 1982, Mean Well is a leading standard switching power supply manufacturers in the world. Mean Well currently operates under five financially independent but cooperating companies in Taiwan, China, USA and Europe. The five companies include Mean Well Enterprises Co., Ltd., Mean Well (GuangZhou) Electronics Co., Ltd., SuZhou Mean Well Technology Co., Ltd., Mean Well USA, Inc. and Mean Well Europe B.V.. Our product lines include AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1TS3PlN