• Buck-boost design, constant current (C.C. mode) output
• 9~36VDC input / 2~40VDC output
• High efficiency up to 91%
• Built-in PWM dimming function and remote ON/OFF control
• Protections: Short circuit /Over temperature
• UL 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case
• -40~+71℃ working temperature
• IP67 design
• Approvals: FCC / CE (EN55015)
• Dimension (LxWxH): 31.8x 20.3x 12.2mm
• 3 years warranty
With the built-in EMI filter, LDB-L/LW can comply with the lighting standard EN55015 without the need for additional external anti-electromagnetic components. In addition, the potted design makes it workable in a harsh environment with high dust and high moisture. LDB-L/LW series is recommended to be used for the LED lighting modules, such as street lighting, landscape lighting, tunnel lighting, household lighting, and backlighting.
The datasheet can be downloaded at http://ift.tt/1EeVzVi
About Mean Well:
Mean Well is one of the leading switching power supply manufacturer in Taiwan. Established in 1982, it gained ISO-9001 certification in 1994. Our product lines include AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers.
Mean Well dedicated in developing energy-saving concept products for many years. Since 2006, we started to endeavor the effort to the LED / outdoor power supply development. Thus far, full range of LED power family with more than 100 models from 18W to 240W was launched in the market with utmost success. Most of them are also comply with specific norms of UL1310 Class 2, EN61347-2-13, EN61000-3-2 Class C (harmonic current) and IP64~67. For more details, please visit www.meanwell.com.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1tW3S56