• High Precision Injection Molded Optical Modules.
• Designed for Power LEDs of latest generation, from 100 lm/W to 300lm/W.
• Optic Type: 4 lens array – square shape.
• Material: PMMA lenses.
• Dimensions: 55.88 mm side.
• Lens pitch: 27.94 mm standard from stock.
• Beam angles: Elliptical, Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, Roto-Symmetrical, Square.
• Lighting efficiency: over 85%.
• The central hole allows the insertion of a screw to fasten the module to the LED panel.
• Available IP protected.
• The modules hold the part number for easy identification.
• An Arrow Mark on the module allows correct mounting in the lighting fixture.
• Nactus Optical Systems are Patent Pending – Nactus Optical Systems are approved according to EN 62471:2010 (photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems).
• On request, available with PCB for testing
Typical Applications are any application in Street Lighting , Wide Area Lighting, General Lighting:
• Street Light EN13201 – IESNA (with or without Sidewalk and Bicycle Lane); Tunnel Light
• General Lighting, Wide Area Lighting, Outdoor/Indoor: Garden Light; Residential, Commercial , Retail, Shop, Architectural, Hospital & Hospitality Light; Canopy, Petrol Gas Station, Parking Light; Industrial Light; Professional Light
NACTUS SMART allows you to create lighting fixtures made up of a single module or multiple modules. The multi-module lighting fixtures can be realized in the form of linear or extensive arrays, made up of several elements of same model or composed of different models assembled in the same fixture.
8 NEW MODELS have joined the Series by offering a very wide range of beam angles: elliptical, symmetrical, asymmetrical, roto-symmetrical, square beams, just to name a few.
NACTUS SMART modules hold an arrow mark showing the correct mounting orientation of the module in your final lighting application:
• In Street Lighting applications, the arrow mark will be directed towards the street side.
• In General Outdoor/Indoor Lighting the arrow mark will follow the same direction of the light projection coming from the LED source.
NACTUS SMART modules are available IP protected. The silicone gasket is placed into the grooves around the perimeter edge and the central hole. Ensures protection against powder and water ingress making Nactus Smart excellent for outdoor applications or indoor applications in damp and wet environments.
Khatod products leverage nearly three decades of hands-on experience with the toughest challenges in making lenses in a wide range of applications and environments. Our ability in designing and manufacturing customized optics for LED Lighting is already history. Khatod is able to meet the expectations of the most demanding individuals looking for the latest in LED Technology: exclusive products, cutting-edge engineering, research and experimentation. The result is the highest in technology, the easiest in usability, the most cost-effective in business.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://ift.tt/1fbCRSw and
Facebook @ http://ift.tt/LmO5sZ
View company video @ http://ift.tt/1fbCRSy
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1I17k4v