• High Bay & Low Bay
• 90 CRI with CrispWhite Technology
• Hot targeted within a 3 SDCM below the BBL
• Creating a second blue peak (~410-415 nm) in the spectrum
• Efficacies of >90 lm/W
• Lumen packages from 1,000 to >5,000
• Tested at Tj = 85°C
• Robust MCPCB solution
• Mousebites for M2/M3 screws
• Perfect combination of warm saturated colors and white that stands out!
• Ideal for CDM-CMH replacement
• Activates the fluorescent whitening agents in paints/fabrics
• High efficacy
• Real world application testing
• Easy to handle in manufacturing and operations
• Easy to screw down arrays
• Drivers, holders and optics available
Proper lighting is central to the perception and evaluation of goods. It is a critical component of branding, highlighting and presenting merchandise and creating a space where shoppers want to visit. With CrispWhite Technology, all colors, including the white, show the best saturation, just like daylight. And unlike CDM solutions, Luxeon CoB with CrispWhite Technology turns on instantly, which is a compelling advantage for retail lighting applications.
“CrispWhite really delivers the light quality that retailers have been seeking for some time,” said Eric Senders, Product Line Director, Philips Lumileds. “Shop owners have told us that CDM sources do a fine job of rendering warm colors but they would like to save energy and take advantage of the longer lifetime of LEDs.” Just like CDMs, the new CrispWhite LEDs maintain high CRI and bring out the white color in merchandise by utilizing a second peak in the blue spectrum. This approach creates the optimal illumination for retail displays.
Luxeon CoB with CrispWhite Technology is available in multiple lumen packages, from 800 lumens for MR16 and PAR lamps, all the way up to 7000 lumens to replace 70 W and 100 W CDM solutions.
About Royal Philips:
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2013 sales of EUR 23.3 billion and employs approximately 112,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare. News from Philips is located at http://ift.tt/KJqW3J.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1kA7X6R