• Achieve a longer operating life with LED snap-in feature & high thermal downward pressure by stainless steel spring
• Save space for optics and mounting with a complete flat top surface with halogen free plastic body with countersunk screws supporting
• Support large recognized platform of more than 11 LED types of size 28*28mm
• Save time with a quick and easy solderless connection for faster assembly
• Ensure reliable performance with stainless steel springs for high thermal downward pressure
• Expand the flexibility with enhanced thermal performance that enables working with a variety of thermal interface materials
LUMAWISE LED holders can be used in a variety of lighting applications:
• Off-grid lighting
TE’s LUMAWISE LED holders can accelerate time to market for luminaire manufacturers, allow for minimized applied costs, facilitate easy integration and improve assembly efficiency. The holders are built with RoHS compliant materials, can operate in temperatures from minus 40 degrees Celsius up to 105 degrees Celsius, and can withstand voltages up to 277 VDC/AC. The holder housings can accommodate 18 AWG to 20 AWG wiring and are available in gold and tin contact platings. LUMAWISE LED holders can be used in a variety of applications including agricultural, commercial, industrial, residential, retail, outdoor, emergency and off-grid lighting.
“LUMAWISE LED holders simplify the manufacturing process by providing a solderless connectivity solution that makes assembly faster and simpler, with less potential for damage to the LEDs,” said Jeroen Iedema, product manager, TE. “The Z50 LED holders extend the benefits of the original LUMAWISE products to a wider group of manufacturers and sizes.”
The LUMAWISE family of products includes:
• Scalable LED holders that accommodate a broad range of LED package sizes and platings
• Type Z holders that are designed to enable customers to develop Zhaga compliant modules and provide designers with standard and low-profile versions featuring snap-in LED retention
• Custom LED holders that offer a variety of specific LED-optimized holder solutions, giving lighting manufacturers a tightly integrated holder solution for their designs.
For more information on the LUMAWISE LED holder family of products, contact the Product Information Center at 1-800-522-6752 or visit www.lumawise.com.
To learn more about TE’s new LUMAWISE LED Holder type Z50, plese visit the LUMAWISE product microsite
About TE Connectivity:
TE Connectivity is a global, $13 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 90,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. More information on TE Connectivity can be found at www.te.com/.
via LED-professional http://ift.tt/1GyWAYI